Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Water and cable connections

Water and cable connections 2 weeks 5 days ago #1

Not sure how this site works. We just bought a new 2018 3401RL Redwood 5th wheel. They cable connections in the outside compartment are not labeled I have no idea what port to plug our portable G3 satellite into. Also 3 of the 4 water connections are labeled the 4 is not. I can’t find anything telling me what that 4 port does. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Water and cable connections 2 weeks 5 days ago #2

Pictures would help.
As to how this site works, you did it. You ask questions & there will be several do their very best to answer & likewise if you have an answer just jump right in there to help.

Travelin' Texans
Full timers since 2008
2013 FB Black & Tan (FOR SALE)
2013 GMC Denali 3500 DRW
Last Edit: by Danny and Linda.

Water and cable connections 2 weeks 4 days ago #3

• alan0043
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 3

• Redwood/2019/3401
Hi Everyone,

I am interested in knowing the answer myself. That way I can put labels above the connections.

Al

Water and cable connections 2 weeks 4 days ago #4

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 358

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL
As Danny mentioned, many of us need photos to be able to assist. Lots of us still have older 2012/2013 models and Redwood have made some significant changes.

However, with photos we can probably work it out.

For the cable connections, many of us bought signal tracers, as even if they were labelled, it wasn't correct.

Andy & Judi, Canines - Kona & Bella
Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
Cruise & RV Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
President - ROG

Water and cable connections 2 weeks 4 days ago #5

• Joe Dombrowski
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 140

• Redwood/2016/38RL
on my "16" the connections were not marked either. I went to Home Depot and purchased a signal tracer like stated above.

It turned out that the top Right was Bedroom... and the top Left was Living Room..

Water and cable connections 2 weeks 1 day ago #6

Thanks to those of you responding. I will take pictures and post. I did find behind the curved carpeted wall in the main storage access to plumbing and cables. I need to remove some screws and climb in to check it out.

Water and cable connections 2 weeks 23 hours ago #7

When you pull the panel off, use heavy duty Velcro to re-attach it. I guarantee you will be going back in there again. I used Velcro back in 2014, and the wall has stayed in place.

Water and cable connections 2 weeks 6 hours ago #8

• Doug Hogg
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 1
I put an aluminum track on the floor and ceiling for the cover. Slides into the space nicely with no curve. Also 3" velcro keeps it in place nicely. As others have commented you'll be in and out this area frequently so go the velcro route.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.733 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. 

Join the ROG!

Basic membership is Free!

Main Menu