Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stink bugs???

Stink bugs??? 5 months 3 days ago #1

• Mark Stanton
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 5

• Redwood/2015/38GK
Where are the coming from and how do you get rid of them? Anyone else had this problem? I keep my coach parked inside a enclosed garage when not in use. Check it weekly. But for the last few months have had issue with stink bugs inside the coach. Never see then outside or in the garage. What gives.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stink bugs??? 5 months 3 days ago #2

We’ve got them too. Not many, but find 4-5 a week. Not sure, but we think we picked them up while in Indiana (rally) or Michigan last summer. Have had them ever since. They must be breeding somewhere in the coach but cannot locate a source. Would also be interested in a cure.

Stink bugs??? 5 months 3 days ago #3

Pick one, or 2, of the electric sonic pest control doodads, people told me they were a bunch of hooey, but after plugging one behind the basement wall where the vacuum plugged in we never had so much as a cobb webb, keeps critters out also.
I also have a gallon jug of Home Defense bug spray that when we parked I'd spray around the tires, leveling jacks & along the power cord that laid on the ground.
With these 2 methods we had no bugs, no mice & birds didn't land (or crap) on the RW but only a second or 2.

Travelin' Texans
Former '13 FB owner
Currently rvless!!
Last Edit: by Danny and Linda.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates.