Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Advice on Extended Warranty for Used Redwoods

Advice on Extended Warranty for Used Redwoods 2 weeks 3 days ago #1

Most reviews I have read recommend purchasing an extended warranty on a used fifth wheel RV.
Of course, each provider has mixed reviews. Do you have any recommendation concerning ways to find the most reputable product? From what I have read policies that state explicit exclusions are the least confusing. Also, do you recommend the tire and wheel coverage?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Advice on Extended Warranty for Used Redwoods 2 weeks 3 days ago #2

I PERSONALLY do not agree with getting one... IF you read the FINE PRINT, MOST have more items not covered than covered.. The REAL GOOD ones are hard to find.

I would rather put a certain dollar amount away weekly into a " warranty repair" Fund. let the money make money for you while just sitting there.
Just MY Opinion

Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Redwood Lover

Advice on Extended Warranty for Used Redwoods 2 weeks 3 days ago #3

I agree with Joe!
For me I'll be the one repairing the issue, unless it's a major job like removing a slide, so the warranty doesn't help much.
On my last 2 new RVs they were never back to the dealer for warranty work, fulltimers can't leave their homes tied up at a dealership for weeks/months on end, so you do it yourself, with a much better outcome. The RW had a couple minor things done under warranty at the factory when we attended the '13 rally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Redwood Lover

Travelin' Texans
Former '13 FB owner
Currently rvless!!
Last Edit: by Danny and Linda.

Advice on Extended Warranty for Used Redwoods 1 week 1 day ago #4

I believe the Redwood we are purchasing Nov 26 is in great condition and an excellent product. We'll put the money in the bank.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates.