Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Floor Curves Near Slide

Floor Curves Near Slide 1 week 1 day ago #1

• Cheezy
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 0
My 2018 3901WB has something I've never seen in an RV. The floor by the slide that contains the refrigerator and entertainment center bows down 3/8" starting about 5" away from the slide. See the pictures attached. The floor by the other slide right across from it has no bow at all, but it is carpeted. Is this some new trick to protect the linoleum? I have notified my dealer to see what he says and if necessary open a case file with Redwood.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Floor Curves Near Slide 1 week 13 hours ago #2

If it is only in front of the refrigerator, I would propose you have an issue...It should be level from one end to the other. That side (on most) does not drop down when extended like the couch side.

Floor Curves Near Slide 1 week 12 hours ago #3

• mhs4771
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 50

• Redwood/2016/39MB
Don't know if it unique to the MB model, but ours is that way and according to Randy at the Service Center it's normal. Ours has been that way since purchased a little over three years ago and still going.

Michelle & Ann
2018 Chevy 3500HD High Country Crew Cab DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" GY114s w/Disc, 5.5 Onan, Mor/ryde Pin & IS, Comfort Ride Hitch, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top

Floor Curves Near Slide 1 week 9 hours ago #4

Find another near by dealership and go see if any others look that way.

Floor Curves Near Slide 1 week 4 hours ago #5

If Randy says it's normal - that's the end of the discussion !! Lol. Nobody knows the product like the guys at the service center.

Vaughan & Tracy and the Critters 2013 Redwood 36RL following a 2013 Ford F350 DRW. MorRyde IS, Kodiak Disc, Comfort Ride Hitch, MorRyde Pinbox, and a bunch more. And coming soon ~ Fred the Focus tagging along behind Tilda the Redwood.

Floor Curves Near Slide 6 days 16 hours ago #6

I would want an explanation. "Why" is the floor like that (only in that specific area)?

Floor Curves Near Slide 6 days 13 hours ago #7

• Cheezy
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 0
The floor curve is consistent for the entire length of the slide. It seems to be designed that way. Just never have seen it or noticed it before. I will wait to see what the dealer says. I can live with it.

Floor Curves Near Slide 6 days 8 hours ago #8

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 320

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL
I'm with Vaughan on this one. If Randy says it's normal, end of concern. Randy and his service techs have probably forgotten more about our coaches than the production guys ever learned.

Andy & Judi, Canines - Kona & Bella
Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
Cruise & RV Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
President - ROG
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. 

Join the ROG!

Basic membership is Free!

Main Menu