Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flooring

Flooring 1 week 1 day ago #1

• patti meeks
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 0

• Redwood/2014/38GK
We are thinking of replacing our flooring in our 38gk.wondering if anyone has done it. What flooring did you choose and what color. We have the dark cherry cabinets and would like to add something lighter. Not sure if we should go with a wood look or a tile look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flooring 1 week 1 day ago #2

• Oriana
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank You(s): 365

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL
I believe both Shane & KenA changed the carpet to solid flooring and Don&Judith had it installed at the factory/dealer.

Recall Ken doing an excellent post on replacing the flooring, so might want to use the search function or look in the index for a flooring thread.

Andy & Judi, Canines - Kona & Bella
Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
Cruise & RV Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
President - ROG

Flooring 4 days 21 hours ago #3

Patti,
We are also looking at pulling our carpet and replacing with a "wood like" product. After doing a lot of research, I found that it is important to use the "Luxury Vinyl Planking". No sure what we will do with the slide carpet or the small raise area on the refrig slide. There are some great videos about people that have changed out their flooring.

KenA has made some major remodeling, including flooring. Pictures do not do justice on their beautiful floor.

We also have the cherry cabinets, we are looking at several color options. I love the ones with multiple wood colors those seem to be a great accent to the darker cabinets, without trying to match. The lighter colors I looked at didn't work for me at all--personal preference.

George & Lisa
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. 

Join the ROG!

Basic membership is Free!

Main Menu