TOPIC: Need suggestions for Tucson area

Need suggestions for Tucson area 5 months 2 weeks ago #1

• Piperguy
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 102

• Tilda
  • “Piperguy’s
  • Redwood/2013/36RL
We're headed to Tucson in October to visit some friends who live on the southeastern side. Need some suggestions for a nice , big rig friendly park for a week or two. Want to stay on the south side so we're near their home. We won't be spending the winter as we will be headed east from there down to New Orleans again for a week or so and then to Myrtle Beach SC for the winter.

Thanks in advance to all, hope your summer is good. We're in AZ and it's a bit toasty at Lake Powell. Lol. But loving it..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Vaughan & Tracy and the Critters 2013 Redwood 36RL following a 2013 Ford F350 DRW. MorRyde IS, Kodiak Disc, Comfort Ride Hitch, MorRyde Pinbox, and a bunch more. And coming soon ~ Fred the Focus tagging along behind Tilda the Redwood.

Need suggestions for Tucson area 5 months 2 weeks ago #2

When in the Tucson area we have stayed at the Catalina State Park but it's pretty North of the city. We are already booked in again for next winter for 2 weeks.

South side we've stayed last year at the Voyager RV Park . It's an Encore park so if you have a TT membership w/ the Encore/TT Collection add on it's $20/night. If not I believe it's ~$330/week.

The place is nice especially considering it's an Encore park.

It is HUGE with lots of seasonal and long term units but plenty of RV spots as well. The sites are a little skinny but very long.

Hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ken & Gizzi
Ford 2015 F350 DRW
--
"My Redwood; Go anywhere and always be at home."
"The trouble with trouble is it starts as fun"

"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. 

Join the ROG!

Basic membership is Free!

Main Menu