2019 Redwood Rally Pics

18 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

With the 2019 Redwood Rally finished I was hoping some of this years attendees would post some pictures from this years event. When we attended in 2014, 2015 and 2016 I posted lots of pictures for those who couldn't attend to see what the Rally was like. How about some of this years attendees posting some pictures please?

Posted : July 25, 2019 4:04 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

The whole rally is documented pictorially on the ROG Facebook page of the events. I'll try to post some of the park that I took although this forum does not make it easy since my pics are backed up to Google Photos...(will have to wait for back up to occur)

...and...the Rally was an outstanding success by all measures! Better than last year, about 90 Redwoods with half of the attendees being first-timers. Redwood and Lippert did an outstanding job with tech support. MorRyde was there but did not provide techs, and several new vendors...FMCA along with health insurance options through their provider, carpet cleaning and detailing services, LED lighting, a new tire vendor who provides Goodyear or Sailun and offered a 20% discount.

I'll make another post with pics.

Posted : July 25, 2019 7:51 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Paul. It’s great hearing the Rally was a huge success. Also that pictures are on the Facebook version of the ROG, but I am one of a few who doesn’t have or want to have anything to do with Facebook. Will be looking forward to seeing pictures when you can get them loaded to this site. Thanks.

Posted : July 25, 2019 8:03 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Posted : July 25, 2019 8:12 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Posted : July 25, 2019 8:14 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Posted : July 25, 2019 8:15 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Posted : July 25, 2019 8:18 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Posted : July 25, 2019 8:25 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Posted : July 25, 2019 8:30 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Posted : July 25, 2019 8:32 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Paul
Thanks for the pics for us Redwooders who don't subscribe to Facebook. Much appreciated. Does anyone have the final Redwood coach count of attendees?

Posted : July 25, 2019 9:01 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Here's a pic of the ROG meeting with Redwood. We all wore Redwood shirts as a show of support.

This is the RVX model they took to the RV show in Salt Lake City. Won 1st prize for innovation, and had light-dimming windows that would black out with no screens, among other things. It was a nice unit and the paint scheme might be attractive to a lot of millenials.

And finally, this is the new one-piece stove/oven unity they are offering. Almost forced me to trade in my 2015 when Tracy saw this.

Posted : July 25, 2019 9:47 PM
Danny_and_Linda
(@danny_and_linda)
Prominent Member

Paul. It’s great hearing the Rally was a huge success. Also that pictures are on the Facebook version of the ROG, but I am one of a few who doesn’t have or want to have anything to do with Facebook. Will be looking forward to seeing pictures when you can get them loaded to this site. Thanks.

You're not alone!
We also don't have an account with or have any desire to join FB.
So THANKS Paul for posting some here for those of us unFBers & unable to attend the rally!

Travelin' Texans
Former '13 FB owner
Currently rvless!!

Posted : July 25, 2019 11:55 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Thanks Paul - Great photos, as I am also one of the non-FB users.

Posted : July 26, 2019 8:51 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Paul
Thanks for the pics for us Redwooders who don't subscribe to Facebook. Much appreciated. Does anyone have the final Redwood coach count of attendees?

Lisa has the exact numbers, but I think it was 89 coaches and over 180 in attendance. There was one couple who came to investigate RW and ended up buying. They got to see their coach on the assembly line which was fantastic.

I completely understand the aversion to Facebook; I feel the same way. It’s unfortunate though, because the ROG Facebook page has far more activity than this forum, and I would say has surpassed the activity on the other forum.

It might be worth it for you to set up an account and do nothing except join the Redwood RV Owners FB page. It’s a private group so anything posted stays within the group and is not broadcast to the whole world.

Posted : July 26, 2019 10:04 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: