[Sticky] Welcome to the New ROG Forum

20 Posts
10 Users
4 Likes
ROG - Paul
(@rog-paul)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter  

This new forum is designed to be as user-friendly as possible. We've eliminated the many different categories of topics, and instead chosen to leave it as open as possible for easier search capability. We can change that later if necessary.

To Post, click Add Topic, write a topic for your thread, and post it.

If you want a certain topic to be easier to find, simply add a "tag" in the Topic Tags line. For instance, if your comments pertain to Tires, add that word to the Topic Tag, and any search for tires will reveal your post.

You can also choose to subscribe to a topic if you're interested in a particular thread.

While there may be a few growing pains, we hope that this forum is easy and simple to use.  Enjoy!

Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

I see that formatting needs to be adjusted on mobile devices. Will work on this. 

2015 Redwood 38RL
2016 Ford F-350 CC KR DRW 6.7 Powerstroke

ReplyQuote
(@rtimesoon)

@iceman1777

Paul.  Yes the formatting for mobile phones is messed up.  Also looking up previous forum archives they come up not found.  I tried to browse the technical library and after opening a new page it shows the 404 not found error.  More needs to be done.  Chris

2012 36RL Dual awnings, 6.5K onan, Fisher Paykel dishwasher, Splendide combo, Full body Paint, attended national Rally 2014, 2015 & 2016
2015 F550 176" WB, B&W Companion, 8' Longbed box

ReplyQuote
Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

@rtimesoon

Thank you Chris. Should have the tech section in good shape tonight and the mobile fixed tomorrow. Links to the archives will take a little longer.

Paul

2015 Redwood 38RL

usaf1949 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@usaf1949)

This is going to be a great site for the ROG family!  Job well done.

Paul Bridges reacted
ReplyQuote
Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

Posted by: @iceman1777

@rtimesoon

Thank you Chris. Should have the tech section in good shape tonight and the mobile fixed tomorrow. Links to the archives will take a little longer.

Paul

Well I got things done in a little different order. The adjustments to the mobile site still need a little tweaking, but the forum is displaying nicely. Made very little progress on the tech library, but will continue to work on that, and then the archives.  Let me know how the forum is displaying. 

2015 Redwood 38RL

ReplyQuote
(@jim-and-mary)

Paul

It's a learning curve but I'll get used to it.  

ReplyQuote
(@buan-lester)

Great looking new site. Thank to all who is working on this site.

ReplyQuote
Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

@buan-lester

Thank you! Please post here if you’re viewing on a  phone or tablet and having any difficulty, with the presentation. Still working on the links for the Technical Library and Forum Archives. 

Paul

2015 Redwood 38RL

ReplyQuote
(@garyl53)

Hi, I can't figure out how to get to the archive site to search all of the older posts before the redesign. Do I need to wait a while until this is up and running? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thx and congrats on the new site, looks great!

ReplyQuote
ROG - Paul
(@rog-paul)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter  

The archive links are taking a little longer than expected. It’s a little more complicated than we anticipated and trying to be careful so we don’t do anything to lose the integrity of the files. 

We’ve had a few kinks in the login process but we’re close to getting that worked out, then fixing links in the technical library, then will work on the archive links. 

Thanks, everyone, for your patience!

ReplyQuote
Cheezy
(@cheezy)

The new site looks great. Thank You for the hard work!

2018 3901WB, Goodyear G114, Morryde IS, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Splendide washer and dryer

ROG - Paul reacted
ReplyQuote
ROG - Paul
(@rog-paul)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter  

The Technical Library links have been corrected now. Please send me a message if you have any difficulty accessing the links.

There is a new National Rally FAQ page under Redwood National Rally.

Next step: Working on the previous forum archives.

ReplyQuote
(@shane-wood)

Posted by: @iceman1777

I see that formatting needs to be adjusted on mobile devices. Will work on this. 

Paul

I also noticed that you cannot click on a member to PM them. Maybe I'm missing something

ReplyQuote
Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

@shane-wood

Thanks for that observation Shane. I will check on that and keep you posted. May take me a few days.

2015 Redwood 38RL

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: