Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Recent Topics

Recent Topics 1 year 6 months ago #1

Something happened on the last update, as Recent Topics always shows "0", even though there was activity on various topics. The only thing recognized by Recent Topics were those that had activity before the update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2014 36RL (Sold) - Brad, Dory & Sarah

Recent Topics 1 year 6 months ago #2

• Joe Dombrowski
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 141

• Redwood/2016/38RL
Brad,

They are aware of it, just working on a fix after the rally stuff is completed..

Recent Topics 1 year 6 months ago #3

Yup this is totally driving me nuts. (OK, not such a long drive....)

It seems that any posts less than 24 hours will show up on the Latest list on the Home Page but not in the Recent Tab or menu items. Makes no sense to me and so far I can not find any reference on the Kunena or other sites that anyone else is having this issue.

So as I work through this I've gone ahead and increased the maximum number of posts to list on the home page and increased the time frame to 48 hours. After that you can find the recent posts in the Recent tab by selecting something like a Week or All as the time frame. As of right now I can't make any sense out of what "Since Last Visit" is showing.

Sorry for the bother, it's always something......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oriana, subdoc4, Shane Wood, nw snowbirds, Buan-Lester, grizzby, Toms38GK

Ken & Gizzi
Ford 2015 F350 DRW
--
"My Redwood; Go anywhere and always be at home."
"The trouble with trouble is it starts as fun"

"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been" - Wayne Gretzky

Recent Topics 1 year 6 months ago #4

• Joe Dombrowski
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 141

• Redwood/2016/38RL
Thanks for your efforts Ken... I would have taken a sledge to it by now ! :-)

Recent Topics 1 year 6 months ago #5

No worries! Its easily overcome by just selecting a time further back in the pop-down, then looking for the "new" on the topics.

Still worth the efforts Ken! Its a handsome forum!

2014 36RL (Sold) - Brad, Dory & Sarah

Recent Topics 1 year 5 months ago #6

• Jim and Mary
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 51

• “Jim
  • Redwood/2013/36RL
Thank you Ken for your persistence. Us non-web people won't know what you did, but we thank you nontheless.

Jim & Mary Butters, Maggie (furry kiddo)
2013 Redwood 36RL
MorRyde IS, MorRyde Pin Box Goodyear G114 17.5's Titan Disc Brakes, Residential fridge Winegard Travel'r rooftop TST TPMS

2015 Ford F350 KR DRW
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. 

Join the ROG!

Basic membership is Free!

Main Menu