Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New toy

New toy 1 month 2 weeks ago #1

Well we got our new 2019 GMC. I started to not get one, but pulled the trigger anyway. Mrs Karen and I are glad we did. Our 2007 doesn’t compare. However the 2007 is and still a great truck. I think I may have to get me one as she seems to be the driver now.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New toy 1 month 2 weeks ago #2

Nice truck , I am sure your going to enjoy it! I am thinking by the end of the summer trading in my 2016 SRW and my 2006 plow truck for a 2020 DRW . It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on the new L5P compared to your older truck . I would suggest putting 1000 miles on this truck and changing the rear-end and transfer case fluid , if its anything like the other 6 Duramax truck I have owned there is going to be a lot of break in metal in the oil.

New toy 1 month 2 weeks ago #3

• Cheezy
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 2

• Woody
  • “Cheezy’s
  • Redwood/2018/3901WB
Beautiful Truck! Nice color too.

Tom & Peggy
Chevy 3500HD DRW
Moryde IS, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Goodyear G114, Tire Minder TPMS

New toy 1 month 1 week ago #4

Great looking truck. I know you’ll enjoy it, and I hope your wife lets you drive it. I will be ordering a 2020 GMC 3500 SRW (not a full timer and no weight issues) in July/August. I am excited about the new 10 speed Allison transmission, bigger Duramax, independent suspension, plenty of new cameras, and other changes to the truck. But I thoroughly enjoy my 2016 3500 GMC SRW Duramax, with which I have experienced zero problems towing our 2015 RW 36RL.

New toy 1 month 1 week ago #5

Looks identical to our 2018 Denali, same color inside and out. I think you’ll enjoy it and it tows our 17 39MB extremely well. Congrats!

New toy 1 month 1 week ago #6

• Rob_Fla
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 72

• “Rob_Fla’s
  • Redwood/2014/38FL
Nice Truck, enjoy the drive (If the wife lets you)

Robert, Sheryl & Bale (The Wonder Dog)
2014 Redwood 38FL
MoRyde 8K IS, Disc Brakes, MoRyde Pin Box
17.5 Goodyear G114s, RV Armor Roof
2018 RAM 3500 DRW
  • Page:
Time to create page: 4.837 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates.