• Page:

TOPIC: LED lighting

LED lighting 1 month 1 day ago #1

• sdeserano
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 12

• “sdeserano’s
  • Redwood/2015/39MB
We have a Redwood 2015 39MB. Recently one of our ceiling puck lights went out. It is a model RSBF4-008. Has anyone had to replace one of these, and were you able to find this model or did you have to use a different light? If so was the substitute the same brightness, color, etc?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LED lighting 1 month 1 day ago #2

• Rtimesoon
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 52
These are popular led lights. Amazon and Trekwood have them available. Shouldn't be a problem replacing with the exact ones.

Chris & Maria

2012 36RL, Full Body Paint, Dual Awning, Dual a/c, Splendide Combo, Fisher Paykel dishwasher, 6.5kW Onan, Goodyear G614's.
2015 F550 6.7l, 4X4, Lariat, CC, 176" WB, Long Box, B&W Companion

LED lighting 1 month 1 day ago #3

• Goat
  • NOW OFFLINE
I don't know about a 2015, but the puck lights in my 2012 are made by ITC. I found replacement lens for those at rvupgrades. Mine were halogen and I have changed the bulbs to LED. Are your LEDs replaceable, or does the whole fixture have to be replaced?

LED lighting 1 month 9 hours ago #4

Goat wrote: I don't know about a 2015, but the puck lights in my 2012 are made by ITC. I found replacement lens for those at rvupgrades. Mine were halogen and I have changed the bulbs to LED. Are your LEDs replaceable, or does the whole fixture have to be replaced?

The newer ones you have to replace the entire fixture as the bulbs/leds are not removable.

Travelin' Texans
Former '13 FB owner
Currently rvless!!

LED lighting 1 month 38 minutes ago #5

• Goat
  • NOW OFFLINE
Bummer

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates.