Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Contact in Customer Service

Contact in Customer Service 9 months 1 week ago #1

A while ago, someone recommended the name of a woman to talk to in Customer Service. If anyone remembers her name, could you post it here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Contact in Customer Service 9 months 1 week ago #2

Christian left some time ago. I don't know who ever replaced her. Sorry...Each time I have called since, I have received someone new.

You might try:

Tom Woodiel
Lead Retail Service Advisor
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 855-226-7496
305 Hawpatch Dr.
Topeka, IN 46571
www.crossroadsrv.com

Seth Reidenbach
Marketing Manager
Office: 260-593-4462
1140 West Lake St
Topeka, IN 46571

Contact in Customer Service 9 months 1 week ago #3

• mhs4771
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 66

• Redwood/2016/39MB
You might try this person, as of last summer he was suppose to be the Head of Customer Service:
Leonard Nielsen
1-260-593-3821
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Again with some of the changes I can't be 100% sure, but all was correct as of the beginning of September 2017.
Good Luck,
The following user(s) said Thank You: elliottandvicky

Michelle & Ann
2018 Chevy 3500HD High Country Crew Cab DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" GY114s w/Disc, 5.5 Onan, Mor/ryde Pin & IS, Comfort Ride Hitch, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top

Contact in Customer Service 9 months 1 week ago #4

Agree, Leonard has been very helpful to me as recent as last week. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Contact in Customer Service 9 months 2 days ago #5

Bettina Rogers is the rep. We used 2 years ago.

Contact in Customer Service 8 months 1 week ago #6

• dennistn104
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 1

• Redwood/2017/39MB
I have used Jeannene Jenks recently. Was very helpful. She is part of new "Keystone" group.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. 

Join the ROG!

Basic membership is Free!

Main Menu