• Page:

TOPIC: Winterization of dishwasher and the water line to

Winterization of dishwasher and the water line to 3 years 3 months ago #1

• Bob Harris
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 0

• Redwood/2015/38RL
Hello
Has anyone winterized their dishwasher and the water line to their domestic fridge.

The basic RV winterization is per normal but I have gone through all of the information for the dishwasher and the fridge and have found no information specifically for them.

If I don't get some ideas I will likely start a wash cycle in the dishwasher until glycol is evident.
I have traced the water line to the fridge. The 1/4" line has no shut off valve or drain so I don't know how to get water out or glycol in.

Any help would be great

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Winterization of dishwasher and the water line to 3 years 3 months ago #2

• Rtimesoon
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 53
We ran the dishwasher through a quick rinse cycle with the pink stuff being pumped in. 6 or 11 minutes or so. As for the ice maker line I would think it is still being located under your kitchen sink area. We have a separate valve for the dishwasher and a separate valve for our Norcold refers icemaker line. Hope this helps.

Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1003@Kings

Chris & Maria

2012 36RL, Full Body Paint, Dual Awning, Dual a/c, Splendide Combo, Fisher Paykel dishwasher, 6.5kW Onan, Goodyear G614's.
2015 F550 6.7l, 4X4, Lariat, CC, 176" WB, Long Box, B&W Companion

Winterization of dishwasher and the water line to 3 years 3 months ago #3

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 406

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL
Bob,

This is one of the solutions to common problems that we developed and included in the technical library.

Here is the link - www.redwoodrvowners.com/technical-librar...nterise-your-redwood

Andy & Judi, Canines - Kona & Bella
Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
Cruise & RV Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
President - ROG
Last Edit: by Oriana.

Winterization of dishwasher and the water line to 3 years 3 months ago #4

I did mine this past fall and it worked out well...

after doing the entire trailer , I turned off the fridge line and disconnected it.. I then blew air till it came out the water dispenser ( my kid held it open) .. then I ran the dishwasher on the rinse cycle..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates.