Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Registration is OPEN

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #1

For all Paid ROG members...

2019 Rally Registration is OPEN. See you at the rally!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oriana, ford truck guy, ChampaZ, miniHome4us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

George & Lisa

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #2

• Camp5er
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 0
Hi, we are new to this site, But how do we register for the Rally in July? We have made the reservations with the camping about a week ago. I click on registration is now open and nothing changes. Help lol.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #3

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 408

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL
Thanks Lisa - great job in getting this organised.

Registrations are rolling in quickly and my thanks to all who have renewed memberships. Just wanted to confirm I have just completed adjusting expiry dates so the renewals are added to any remaining time.

Andy & Judi, Canines - Kona & Bella
Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
Cruise & RV Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
President - ROG

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #4

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL

Camp5er wrote: Hi, we are new to this site, But how do we register for the Rally in July? We have made the reservations with the camping about a week ago. I click on registration is now open and nothing changes. Help lol.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

At present you currently have a "Free" membership in the ROG. The "Paid Membership Form" is only visible to those members that currently have a valid paid membership. It is not visible to free members or guests.

We have a separate form developed for non-paid members, which is currently being tested to ensure the links and payment options work. This will be available within a few days.

Please note that "Paid" ROG members, with a paid membership valid until at least Dec 31st 2019, receive a US $30 discount per person.

If you wish to register today and receive the discounted rate, please go to "Manage Membership" under User Menu in the left sidebar. A new paid membership costs $10. Once you complete the process and I have confirmed everything, you should see the form.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ford truck guy, Camp5er

Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
President - ROG

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #5

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL

Camp5er wrote: Hi, we are new to this site, But how do we register for the Rally in July? We have made the reservations with the camping about a week ago. I click on registration is now open and nothing changes. Help lol.

Noted you have upgraded your membership, so you should now see the paid member registration form. If you have any problems, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
President - ROG

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #6

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL
Word must be spreading that Lisa hosts exceptional rallies, as the interest on day 1 was exceptional. We already have 16 registered, of which 3 are first time attendees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ford truck guy, PricelessRVAdventures

Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
President - ROG

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #7

Oriana wrote: Word must be spreading that Lisa hosts exceptional rallies, as the interest on day 1 was exceptional. We already have 16 registered, of which 3 are first time attendees.

They are in for a great week ! !!

Last Edit: by ford truck guy.

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #8

Need input.We are considering flying into Detroit or Fort Wayne due to time restraints in July and the 4 days needed to drive both ways. We would stay at the adjacent motel. Has anyone done this for the rally before and any downsides to not being at the campground?

"Live in the sunshine, Swim in the sea, Smell the wild air"

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #9

• alan0043
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 11

• Redwood/2019/3401

PricelessRVAdventures wrote: For all Paid ROG members...

Can someone please tell me where I can find the link to the rally registration.

Thank yo for any help,
Al

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #10

Al:
On the left hand side of the main page there is a banner(in blue) for the 2019 registration. Click On that and it will take you to the sign up form. Don't forget this is the 1st step in registering for the rally, you will need to contact the campground to make your site reservation, make sure you tell them you are with the rally so you receive the rally discount.I

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Patti
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oriana, PricelessRVAdventures

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #11

Kalispellcary wrote: Need input.We are considering flying into Detroit or Fort Wayne due to time restraints in July and the 4 days needed to drive both ways. We would stay at the adjacent motel. Has anyone done this for the rally before and any downsides to not being at the campground?

There have been multiple people that have stayed in the motel. The same people own the campground and the motel. I am sending them an email to see if they could give you some kind of rally discount. I'll send you a PM with what I find out about that.

You will be able to totally enjoy the rally from the motel. Almost everything happens in one area of the campground and people are always hanging around.

Our campsite is right across from the activity tent. We have extra lawn chairs--our awning is your awning. :)

Rally will have pastries for breakfast multiple mornings and there will be several catered dinners. So not having a kitchen, won't be a major problem.

George & Lisa

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #12

Thank you so much!! Since we have to get airline tickets, what dates would be the best to stay at the motel?

"Live in the sunshine, Swim in the sea, Smell the wild air"

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #13

Kalispellcary wrote: Thank you so much!! Since we have to get airline tickets, what dates would be the best to stay at the motel?

Depending on when you have to get the tickets... I am working on the schedule--which will tell you roughly what events are which days. I would not plan to leave before Sunday, July 21. Saturday is a fun day to be around.

George & Lisa

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #14

Kalispellcary wrote: Thank you so much!! Since we have to get airline tickets, what dates would be the best to stay at the motel?

I just sent you a PM. The motel is happy to give you a Rally discount. Just call:
Der Ruhe Blatz Motel at 260 768 7750

George & Lisa

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #15

• alan0043
  • NOW OFFLINE

• Redwood/2019/3401

1000islander wrote: Al:
On the left hand side of the main page there is a banner(in blue) for the 2019 registration. Click On that and it will take you to the sign up form. Don't forget this is the 1st step in registering for the rally, you will need to contact the campground to make your site reservation, make sure you tell them you are with the rally so you receive the rally discount.I

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Patti

Hello Patti,

Thank you so much for the help. I was able to find the link.

Thank you again for your help,
Al

Registration is OPEN 6 months 3 weeks ago #16

Just completed our registration for our first every rally! It was an easy process. Kudos to Lisa for including thorough instructions every step of the way. Look forward to meeting our Redwood family; we're ready to learn your tips and tricks :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oriana

Registration is OPEN for Everyone 6 months 2 weeks ago #17

Attachments:

George & Lisa

Registration is OPEN for Everyone 6 months 2 weeks ago #18

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL
Thanks to everyone who has registered for the rally.

We still have lots of space remaining, but in less than a week we are already almost at 30%. If you are thinking about the rally, to avoid disappointment, please don't delay too long in completing a registration.

Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
President - ROG

Registration is OPEN for Everyone 6 months 1 week ago #19

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL
For those members interested in attending the rally, I would like to pass on a couple of minor issues we are experiencing with registrations.

Paid Member Discounts - a discount of $30 per person is available to paid ROG members. To be eligible for the discount, we require that memberships are valid until at least Dec 31st 2019. If registering for the rally and your membership expires this year, may I request renewing the membership prior to registering for the rally. I review all renewals and will adjust the expiry dates, to ensure no loss of time.

Number of attendees - the registration form defaults to a single attendee. Prior to going to the payment screen can you please select the number of attendees.

Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
President - ROG

Registration is OPEN for Everyone 6 months 1 week ago #20

I’m pretty sure that I am paid member now. At least that’s what it says in my profile. I secured a site at the campground but I’m still waiting for my membership number so I can complete the registration form. Thanks in advance for any help.

John Andersen

Registration is OPEN for Everyone 6 months 1 week ago #21

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL
John - Affirmative your membership status is good for the discount. Please use 9999 as a membership number and I will fix it when they are assigned.

You can submit a rally registration using 9999.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ford truck guy

Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
President - ROG

Registration is OPEN for Everyone 6 months 1 week ago #22

PricelessRVAdventures wrote:

GREAT " politically Correct" post on the other forum to point folks to this site for registration ! !
I just read it and chuckled because of my warning....:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oriana

Registration is OPEN 6 months 6 days ago #23

• alan0043
  • NOW OFFLINE

• Redwood/2019/3401

PricelessRVAdventures wrote: For all Paid ROG members...

Hi Folks,

I have a question about registration. I see on the form that your membership needs to go to 12/31/2019. My membership expires 07/31/2019. Do I need to renew my membership before I register for the rally ?

Thank you for any help,
Al

Registration is OPEN 6 months 6 days ago #24

• Oriana
  • NOW OFFLINE

• Oriana
  • “Oriana’s
  • Redwood/2013/36 FL
Alan,

Affirmative, to be eligible for the paid member discount of $30 pp, we require your membership to be valid until the end of December. I confirmed that your current expiry date is July 31st.

Therefore, to be eligible for the discount, you will need to renew. I check all renewals and correct the expiry date, so no time is lost.

Maple Ridge, BC
2013 RW 36FL
2016 F350 DRW
President - ROG

Registration is OPEN 6 months 5 days ago #25

• alan0043
  • NOW OFFLINE

• Redwood/2019/3401

Oriana wrote: Alan,

Affirmative, to be eligible for the paid member discount of $30 pp, we require your membership to be valid until the end of December. I confirmed that your current expiry date is July 31st.

Therefore, to be eligible for the discount, you will need to renew. I check all renewals and correct the expiry date, so no time is lost.

Hi Andy,
Thank you for your help. I have renewed my membership. I will wait till I hear back from you before I sign-up for the rally.

Thank you again for your help,
Al

• Page:
Time to create page: 2.119 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates.