Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Traveling from Sarasota FL to Sevierville TN.. where to stay in route?

Traveling from Sarasota FL to Sevierville TN.. where to stay in route? 5 months 4 weeks ago #1

• Joe Dombrowski
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 141

• Redwood/2016/38RL
We are planning our trip this summer and I have a question....

We will be staying at Sun and Fun in Sarasota for a week, we wil be leaving for Sevierville on a Saturday. I check into River Plantation RV Resort on Sunday and want to stop somewhere in route as we are not looking to do it all in 1 day..

We plan on 75 North, should I plan on above or below Atlanta? Will I have better luck either way?

What about RW friendly campgrounds in route?

Our final destination will be Medallion Campground On Bristol Moyer Speedways property for the NASCAR race..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Traveling from Sarasota FL to Sevierville TN.. where to stay in route? 5 months 4 weeks ago #2

• Buan-Lester
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 9

• Redwood/2014/38GK
KOA south of Atlanta was where we stayed overnight. Pull thru and if no sewer cost less. easy in and out.
do not remember the town.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. 

Join the ROG!

Basic membership is Free!

Main Menu