Clear all

[Closed] 2020 Redwood Owners Group Rally is Cancelled

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@rog-rally)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

It is with a great sadness that we make the announcement that the Redwood Owners Group Rally scheduled for July 11-18, 2020, in Shipshewana, Indiana is cancelled. Those of you who registered for this rally will receive a full refund in the coming weeks.   A full refund for your 2020 ROG rally registration will be credited back to your account. 

ROG will be cancelling all campsite reservations with the Shipshewana Campground.  If you have other appointments or still plan to stay at the Shipshewana Campground South Park, you will need to contact the campground and make a new reservation.   Please do not call the campground unless you need to make a new reservation.

If you have appointments for work to be done at area vendors, you should call and confirm that appointment.  ROG will remain out of that process. 

Experts tell us the United States and Canada have not yet seen the peak of the COVID-19 outbreak.  It is unclear what the future holds as we brace for the path of this virus. 

We can only guess when it will be appropriate for large groups to gather.  It is important to us, as a ROG Board of Directors, that we do what we can to keep rally attendees safe. 

I am with you in your disappointment of the rally cancellation.  We all look forward to making new ROG friends and reconnect with existing friends. 

This means those minor repairs that we have counted on getting taken care of, will not be happening at the rally in Indiana this year.  We will all miss seeing those great Redwood and Lippert techs.

We hope and pray that the extreme measures being taken will have the desired effect of slowing this virus—so we can all return to the Redwood travels we love.

If you have any questions, please contact me at rallymanager@redwoodrvowners.com

When it feels safe and responsible to travel, we will see you on the road!

Lisa Price, Rally Manager

(@alan0043)

Hello Everyone,

I would like to say ' Thank You ' to Lisa and George for all of their hard work that they put into the rally. Also ' Thank You ' for trying to keep us all save.

I enjoyed myself last year for my first rally. I hope 2021 will be a better year for all of us.

Thank You again Lisa and George  😎 

This post was modified 4 years ago by alan0043

blaesnford reacted
Danny_and_Linda
(@danny_and_linda)
Prominent Member

I wish my financial guy could predict as far out as these virus experts can, he could make me rich.

If this is goes on til mid July we'll all be broke & homeless anyway.

Ive already bout had enough, but yet they keep extending out further, further every time I watch a report, which I quit doing that.

That's all you hear on the news. Let's get back to the very biased news about all the politicians, it is after all an election year.

Travelin' Texans
Former '13 FB owner
Currently rvless!!

Share: