Forum

Notifications
Clear all

FL, Disney World, Fort Wilderness

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@ford-truck-guy)

We have been to Disney many times and have started a LIST of Redwood friendly sites. We usually take the golf cart and go " looping" and jot down sites that in my eyes would be decent Redwood sites... Here is the list I have made...  DISCLAIMER: There may be others that I missed..  IF your aware of any others, let's add them.. Some of the sites in there are very tight for the Redwoods.. 

400 loop -408

500 loop - 523 , 456

600 loop - 610, 612, 633, 634

700 loop - 701, 702, 704, 706, 707, 708, 709, ** DO NOT TAKE 705.. VERY, VERY HARD BACK IN

800 loop -802, 805, 812, 852, 856,

1400 loop - 1407, 1429

ALSO If you happen to go and get a site not listed and realize that it's way too small when you pull up, DO NOT TAKE IT... pull off to the side, or return to the front, walk in and tell them. They will move you to a site that will fit you... Last year I asked for 1 of my 3 favorites, when we got there, we were in that loop ( 700 ) but a different site..  Once i got there I realized it was the # 705 that is near impossible to get a big fifth wheel into. I backed into a free site and called the front desk and told them I would not fit.. I gave them a few sites that were close and NOT occupied yet. I ended up on my first choice.... 

Joe

(@rob_fla)
Eminent Member

Yep, we have been to Fort Wilderness many times too, sometimes you have to stand your ground and not take a site that just does not work for a large 5th Wheel, they will make it right and get you a site you can fit into.

We will probably hold off going back to Disney / Fort Wilderness for a little while as there is currently so much updating and new attraction construction going on at all of the parks.

ReplyQuote
Share: