Notifications
Clear all

ON, Sherkston, Sherkston Shores Beach Resort and Campground

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@hibee)
Topic starter  

My wife and I have been bringing our kids (and their friends) to Sherkston for many years. When we purchased our Redwood last year this was top of our list for a regular spot. It has everything you will need for you stay, whether it's a long or short one. 

It has a pool area for adults and kids, with hot tubs and shower facilities. there is also an outdoor bar. 

there is a terrific main play area as well as play parks throughout the facility. 

It has it's own store which will have all of your grocery needs. there is also a Boston Pizza on site for those days when you don't want to cook. 

Fort Erie is only about 15 minutes from the site so you are close to the Border. Port Colborne is also close so there are places to go if you want to go offsite. 

The beach area (on lake erie) is superb and is cleaned every night during the summer. There is also a man-made lake and they have beachview sites for RV'S. 

you won't be disappointed if you are going to Ontario, Canada and looking for a great place to vacation. 

Just google sherkston shores and i'm sure you'll find them. They are now part of Sunrvresorts and also have places in the US. 

My wife and I have actually booked to go to their site in Myrtle Beach for Feb-Mar. 

we will back at Sherkston on May 1, site #33 for anyone that wants to say hello. 

Share: