CD / DVD player installation in a 2019 3901 WB

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Does anyone have any advice on the best way to install a radio, CD and DVD player in a 2019 3901 WB? It has a sound bar so does it just need a tuner and a CD/DVD player or what is the best way. There is a radio outside in the storage area, but nothing but a TV inside. I am taking delivery of my new unit one week from tomorrow and I would like to have everything necessary to get a music and movie system going. Thanks!

Posted : June 20, 2019 8:01 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Our 340RL came with a CD/DVD player but easy to connect a new one to sound bar/tv. Velcro works well on the shelf and bottom of unit to attach it. Check behind the tv to make sure you don't already have one?

Posted : June 23, 2019 3:26 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Thanks Doug, I will check behind the TV.

Posted : June 24, 2019 8:47 PM
(@Anonymous)

Thanks Doug, I will check behind the TV.

Hi Earl,

I have a 2019 3401RL. My trailer did not come with CD/DVD player or a FM radio inside the trailer. The only radio is the one in the storage bay. The sound bar in my trailer is held up with two screws from the back side. To remove the sound bar lift up about 1/2". There was someone on the forum that re-did there entertainment center. Maybe they will chime in.

Good luck with your project,
Al

Posted : June 25, 2019 7:57 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Thanks for the info alan0043. Mine came like yours with a radio in the storage bay. It shouldn't be too difficult to rig something up.

Posted : June 25, 2019 3:35 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Thanks for the info alan0043. Mine came like yours with a radio in the storage bay. It shouldn't be too difficult to rig something up.

I purchased a small Sony Blu Ray DVD/CD player. I raised the sound bar about 3/4" and installed the player using velcro under the center of the sound bar. Looks like it came from the factory.

Posted : July 1, 2019 10:10 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I mounted an XBOX One S using a wall mount behind my tv in my 3951WB. Has the slot for the DVD on the side, worked out really well for my setup. Amazon had the wall mounts for $19 bucks...worth every penny!

Posted : October 5, 2019 7:45 PM
Share: