Notifications
Clear all

Redwood Company Contact

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@dkulp2)
Topic starter

I would like to know if anyone has a management contact with Redwood, Cross Roads or Keystone. I own a 2022 3401RL that seams to have some serious problems. The unit is with RV One CT they have indicated that the unit has to have a substantial amount of re-wiring. Customer Service states that there is no warranty claim on my unit, however RV One states that the problem is with the "Master Tech." Need to get this at least tagged with the warranty claim to get customer service attention. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted : August 4, 2022 6:34 AM
(@oriana)

Posted by: @dkulp2

I would like to know if anyone has a management contact with Redwood, Cross Roads or Keystone. I own a 2022 3401RL that seams to have some serious problems. The unit is with RV One CT they have indicated that the unit has to have a substantial amount of re-wiring. Customer Service states that there is no warranty claim on my unit, however RV One states that the problem is with the "Master Tech." Need to get this at least tagged with the warranty claim to get customer service attention. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having difficulty understanding why the dealer hasn't initiated a warranty claim with Redwood.

Is the dealer an approved Redwood dealer and service station? If they are not an approved Redwood service station, you must take the coach to an approved dealer for warranty work.

We have been out of warranty for a few years, but for all warranty claims, our dealer sent the report and photos to Redwood and they accepted the claim, providing the approved cost for making the repairs.

It is the dealers responsibility to contact Redwood warranty department to initiate a warranty claim. Has the dealer contacted them providing all the required information and Redwood denied the claim?

Posted : August 4, 2022 8:20 AM
(@dkulp2)
Topic starter

The dealer submitted the claim, however, as I was informed the "Master Tech" has had the claim on his desk for three weeks while he was trying to develop a solution. Problem is it is not entered into Redwoods warranty claim so contacting Customer Service resulted in no information on the claim and no way to get action to get the claim approved.

Posted : August 4, 2022 9:29 AM
(@oriana)

That is the responsibility of the dealer. If your warranty claim isn't being addressed, the dealer should be ramping it up the chain of command.

In 10-years of owning a Redwood and having used 2 dealers in different Provinces for warranty work, I have never once had to call customer service. The dealers always worked with Redwood directly to resolve or expedite issues.

Since a potential re-wiring is a major issue that is most likely outside the scope of most dealers, your coach could potentially require a trip to the factory service centre, at Topeka. This requires some planning and booking an available slot when techs are available. I also note that the annual National Rally has just completed, where all the technicians are deployed at Shipshewana, providing amazing complimentary service to the attendees. It is also the factory's slow period, so many are on holiday.

My suggestion is to work with your dealer to get answers and expedite the process. If your warranty claim isn't approved by next month, suggest you contact the ROG President, who has the contact details for Redwood management, and is in regular contact with them.

Personally, I no longer have any of their contact details.

Posted : August 4, 2022 6:34 PM
ROG - Paul
(@rog-paul)
Estimable Member Admin

I'm guessing RV One is in Connecticut? That's covered by the Eastern Sales Representative for Redwood.

Here's a number for you:

888-226-7496, and ask for Matt Popovich. 

If I'm incorrect at guessing CT, then tell them where you purchased your RV and ask for the Regional Sales Representative. Those reps are good guys and they are there for the owners to help out when dealers are not following through.

Hope that helps.

Paul

Posted : August 5, 2022 11:14 AM
Share: