Full Length Mirror

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Has anyone mounted a full length mirror on one of the sliding doors in their Redwood? I was thinking about acrylic mirrors but I heard that they act like fun house mirrors after mounting. Any ideas or experiences will be appreciated.

Posted : May 13, 2019 5:13 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I have been thinking about it, but I wasn't sure it would clear when the doors open and close.

Posted : May 14, 2019 8:53 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I will try removing one of the sliding doors and mounting an 1/8" acrylic mirror to it with contact adhesive. I will let you know how it works out.

Posted : May 15, 2019 7:24 PM
Danny_and_Linda
(@danny_and_linda)
Prominent Member

Funny you bring this up as it's one of the pluses that attracted us to the RWs, NO mirrored closet doors.
Our '13 FB came with a long mirror to the right foot of the bed on the w/d closet.

Travelin' Texans
Former '13 FB owner
Currently rvless!!

Posted : May 15, 2019 8:02 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Funny! I think that the mirror will be hidden for the most part as the sliding door I will be putting it on is open most of the time but only time will tell. I go out with my shirts on inside out most days so I'm not the one using the mirrors.

Posted : May 15, 2019 8:17 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I will try removing one of the sliding doors and mounting an 1/8" acrylic mirror to it with contact adhesive. I will let you know how it works out.

Please do let me know. Are you coming to the rally? I would love to see this after you are done.

Posted : May 15, 2019 9:11 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Sorry can't make the rally this year. But after I see if I can make it work I will post pictures.

Posted : May 15, 2019 10:12 PM
Share: