Clear all

Soundbar, Model NS-SB515 , Location of subwoofer

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi Everyone,

My trailer model is 2019 3401RL. It has an Insignia soundbar model number NS-SB515 with a wireless subwoofer. I am trying to find the location of the subwoofer because it is not coming on. I have looked behind the recliners and it is not there. The trailer does have a fireplace and the tv and soundbar are above the fireplace. I have a feeling that the subwoofer is not plugged in. Where could the location of the subwoofer be ?

Thank you for any help,
Al

Posted : April 7, 2019 1:10 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

I would pull the Fireplace and look there. Many other MFRs put the Subwoofer there.

Posted : April 7, 2019 3:59 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

Hi Everyone,

My trailer model is 2019 3401RL. It has an Insignia soundbar model number NS-SB515 with a wireless subwoofer. I am trying to find the location of the subwoofer because it is not coming on. I have looked behind the recliners and it is not there. The trailer does have a fireplace and the tv and soundbar are above the fireplace. I have a feeling that the subwoofer is not plugged in. Where could the location of the subwoofer be ?

Thank you for any help,
Al

The subwoofer for my 2012 36RL is behind the fireplace. It is a wired unit. Remove 4 screws in the corners of the fireplace and it slides out.

Posted : April 7, 2019 5:46 PM
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the help. I thought the subwoofer was behind the fireplace. It is going to be a tough job to get the fireplace out. The reason that I say that is because of the wood work going around the fireplace. I can't even get the glass panel out because of the wood.

My sound bar didn't even work when I first got my trailer. I needed to get a new transformer to make it work. It seems like to me someone didn't plug them in. I don't thing there was to much of a PDI done.

I think my plan now is to sign-up to get the Redwood tech's to fix this problem at the rally. I don't want to break any wood trim going around the fireplace.

Thank you again for the help,
Al

Posted : April 8, 2019 8:19 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

That's interesting. I can't find mine in my 2019, and from looking at the fireplace that I have if it's in there, it's behind even more lumber besides the fascia. How would the remote work if it's buried back there? Plus I complained to Redwood and they are trying to find me one so apparently if it's back in there, customer service is unaware of it. Mine is supposed to be wireless.

Posted : May 10, 2019 5:48 PM
Share: