25 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Members of ROG:

Your board is working with potential vendors who are willing to partner with ROG members for discounts and other benefits. We are pleased to announce our first Vendor-Partner, RV Snap Pad (www.rvsnappad.com).

RV Snap Pads are permanent jack pads made of recycled rubber that easily attach to the metal foot of your jack pads. They increase the stability and weight distribution of your rig while protecting your jack pads from rust or other damage.

After a very successful introduction last year, RV Snap Pad is again giving us two outstanding offers:

1) From now until midnight on Black Friday (Nov. 24, 2017), anyone who purchases the RV Snap Pad through the ROG website will receive a 10% discount.

If more than 15 sign up to purchase RV Snap Pads by the deadline, the discount increases to 15%.

If more than 25 sign up to purchase by the deadline, they will conduct a drawing and one person will receive a 100% discount.

2) For the remainder of 2017 and all of 2018, paid ROG members will receive a 10% discount on purchases from RV Snap Pad.

Check out their website, www.rvsnappad.com and look at the product. I can say from personal experience it is one of the best upgrades we have done to our Redwood.

Reply to this post if you are interested in taking advantage of our Black Friday offer!

Posted : November 18, 2017 12:13 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I agree, I love our Snap-Pads !!!

Posted : November 18, 2017 8:18 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

What size and model fit the Redwoods?

Posted : November 18, 2017 9:46 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

As far as I can tell, most Redwoods come with the LCI Level-Up, which take the SnapPad Xtra.

Posted : November 18, 2017 12:03 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I’m in.

Posted : November 18, 2017 4:44 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Snap Pad will begin a list and notify everyone of the final tally for the Black Friday special. I think you'll be pleased. Since installing the Snap Pads, I have only had to use additional blocking one time and that was due to very uneven terrain. I think they are a fantastic product.

Posted : November 18, 2017 5:13 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I'm interested in the snap pads. How to do I purchase through the ROG website?
Thanks!...rex

Posted : November 19, 2017 11:45 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Hi Rex. You're on the list and RV Snap pad will send you an email after the Black Friday special ends with your discount code for purchase. Thanks for supporting this vendor and I expect you will be very pleased with the SnapPads. Certainly one of the first and best upgrades we have done.

Posted : November 19, 2017 12:14 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I'm interested! I've been looking at these online for some time but have yet to pull the trigger. Please put me on the list!

Posted : November 20, 2017 8:37 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

We have used ours for the past year. I am quite pleased!

Posted : November 20, 2017 10:24 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Bob, you are on the list! You're number 3 and I think you will be quite pleased with your decision. After Black Friday you'll get an email from Snap Pad with your promo code to complete your purchase.

Posted : November 20, 2017 10:45 AM
(@Anonymous)

Paul is correct. SnapPad Xtra is the version that fits on Redwoods.

Posted : November 20, 2017 12:05 PM
(@Anonymous)

Hi Everyone,

We excited to be the first ROG vendor-partner!

To start off our partnership we've offered a group buy specific to ROG members only. Paul has kindly laid out the details at the beginning of this thread.

If any one has any questions they can post them on here or email them to info@rvsnappad.com.

So far we've had 3 sign ups:
1. Barry & Karen Darnell
2. Rex
3. Bob Swieda

We're hoping to get as many as possible before the deadline, so we can offer the best discount available and give away a free 6 pack!

Thank you for working with us 🙂

Posted : November 20, 2017 12:16 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Don’t forget about this Black Friday special. These would make a great Christmas present and you get to keep enjoying them every time you set up your Redwood.

Posted : November 22, 2017 8:53 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I got my snap pads during the last special they ran on here.. I am THRILLED tht I did, they are great !

Posted : November 22, 2017 9:32 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: