Our Second Vendor Partner

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

TireTraker Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (tiretraker.com) will provide ROG members with a free signal booster, valued at $49, with the purchase of any TireTraker system ordered through the ROG website.

This discount is only available through the ROG website. Please reply to this post if you are interested, and you will be notified of the process and promo code to complete the purchase.

We're grateful to TireTraker for their willingness to partner with the ROG.

Posted : November 18, 2017 12:27 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Interested. Please send me the process to complete the purchase.

Posted : June 17, 2018 10:55 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

The vendor partner specials are available to "Paid Members". To access this offer you will need to:
- Select "Manage Membership" in the left sidebar
- Upgrade membership to a "Regular" member, introductory rate id $15 for first year
- In the Vendor Partners link in the left sidebar you will then have access to the ordering process and demo code.

If you experience any problems, please email me at president@redwoodrvowners.com

Posted : June 17, 2018 1:41 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Not to hijack this thread, but I have a complete Tire Trakker system with 10 sensors, booster, and newest Display that I'll gladly sell cheap if anyone is interested.

Posted : June 17, 2018 8:58 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Hi Michelle - may I suggest listing it in the classified section

Posted : June 18, 2018 10:05 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I will probably bring it to the Swap Meet at the Rally, along with anything else I can find that I'm not using any more.

Posted : June 18, 2018 8:01 PM
Share: