Notifications
Clear all

Command control board

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@mbk)
Topic starter  

I am trying to understand how this works so if I have a problem in the future I will know where to start. Any help will be appreciated.  What is the purpose of the two rotary switches and the two rocker switches in the picture? 
Also, there seems to be three terminals associated with each relay. One is 12v in, one is 12v out, and they get connected together when the relay is actuated.  Is the third terminal the latch, and if so, what voltage or ground is applied to make it latch/unlatch?

Thanks

Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

Bill, these are great questions and I hope we get answers. To the untrained eye, this looks to me like a troubleshooting feature on the control board for techs - but that's just a guess. What year/model?

2015 Redwood 38RL
2016 Ford F-350 CC KR DRW 6.7 Powerstroke

ReplyQuote
(@mbk)
Topic starter  

It is a 2022. Model 3401

ReplyQuote
webberwj
(@webberwj)
Eminent Member

These are the manual controls on the iNCommand board for the slide outs and awnings.  If you were to select a specific slide out or awning on the rotary switch then momentarily push the rocker switch to on then off, it would command the pump to move that slide or the motor to move that awning.  I have never used these and wouldn't recommend it without more info or experience.

ReplyQuote
Share: