Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Recommendations For Reputable RV Repair Shops In Midwest

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@rysa3u67557)
Topic starter  

I have 2014 Redwood 38RE which needs the bedroom/laundry room floor replaced and I am looking for reputable repair shops in Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Wisconsin (Central US).  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

Michelle
(@mhs4771)

If it were me and I didn't have a know great shop to do the work, I would look in the Elkhart area where 90% of RVs are made.  I understand there are so great shops that do all sorts of work, but don't have any names other than the Shipshewana RV Service Center.

Michelle & Ann
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top

ReplyQuote
Cheezy
(@cheezy)

I have had Jay at Twin Lakes RV Repair and Detailing in Lagrange, IN. do work for me on our 2018 3901WB. Top notch shop and worth the ride. They were recommended to me by the people at Redwood for some warranty work I had done.

2018 3901WB, Goodyear G114, Morryde IS, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Splendide washer and dryer

ReplyQuote
(@ford-truck-guy)

Posted by: @cheezy

I have had Jay at Twin Lakes RV Repair and Detailing in Lagrange, IN. do work for me on our 2018 3901WB. Top notch shop and worth the ride. They were recommended to me by the people at Redwood for some warranty work I had done.

Jay has been around for a long time and has a great following.I have never had work done by him, but know several that did and they were all very happy with his work.

ReplyQuote
(@rysa3u67557)
Topic starter  

@cheezy Thanks

ReplyQuote
Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

This comment from Allen Wehr:

If in Sevierville TN 

Longship RV repair. They are great. 

2015 Redwood 38RL
2016 Ford F-350 CC KR DRW 6.7 Powerstroke