Clear all

Redwood 4001lk

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@cam62)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Wouldn't it be "great" to be able to download wiring schematics, plumbing configurations, etc for technically minded owners or am I asking too much. Owner's manuals are very generic and not model specific or any that I've found. One that came with my unit is a general Redwood manual covering many things but not specific. This info has eluded me. I would like to see layout of sewage tanks for my unit and also TV/Sat wiring, water line configs to aid in future troubleshooting.

Currently searching the Resources tab and technical library so my apologies if new content has been added.

Michelle
(@mhs4771)

All I can say is keep Dreaming as it isn't going to happen. 

Part of the reason is with the piece work workers you end up with no two unit wired or plumbed the same, all depends on the installer's way of doing it. 

Montana people have been begging for this type of info for years and keep being told Keystone has nothing to share.

Michelle & Ann
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top

ReplyQuote
(@oriana)

Posted by: @cam62

Wouldn't it be "great" to be able to download wiring schematics, plumbing configurations, etc for technically minded owners or am I asking too much. Owner's manuals are very generic and not model specific or any that I've found. One that came with my unit is a general Redwood manual covering many things but not specific. This info has eluded me. I would like to see layout of sewage tanks for my unit and also TV/Sat wiring, water line configs to aid in future troubleshooting.

Currently searching the Resources tab and technical library so my apologies if new content has been added.

Further to Michelle's reply.

The ROG has requested this information from all the Redwood Presidents and received a negative response. Their legal dept states these drawings are only made available to approved service stations. 

ReplyQuote
ROG - Paul
(@rog-paul)
Estimable Member Admin

Every once in awhile an owner is able to obtain a drawing from a service center, and when they make those available we post them in the technical library. It's been quite some time since I've seen anything new mentioned from any owners/new models. Our owners have been our best source.

ReplyQuote
Share: