Clear all

Roof Re-decking and cover

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@backtoalasks)
Topic starter  

Hello to Everyone,

I am new to the site, my wife and I are purchasing a Redwood in a few days. The unit is used and I will have to address a roof repair in the near future. The last owner did not do the required roof maintenance and it shows. Has anyone had to do any extensive roof repairs or no anyone that has? I just want to get an idea of how difficult and/or how much for full re-deck. The unit is a 2012 Redwood 31SL, 

Also, I am having issues getting any of the tech manuals, such as the owner's manual or maintenance manuals from this site. That was one of the big reasons I decided to pay to become a member. Is it just my computer or is this a known issue?

This topic was modified 4 years ago by BacktoAlaska

Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

Congratulations and welcome to ROG!

Many here have had roof work done and can provide recommendations. The manuals will be in the technical library and should be back on line in the next few days. The documents and pics in the tech library did not convert automatically when we transitioned to the new website and has to be done manually. I’ll try to get those docs up today or tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and Merry Christmas. 

2015 Redwood 38RL
2016 Ford F-350 CC KR DRW 6.7 Powerstroke

ReplyQuote
Share: