Clear all

Splendide washer

6 Posts
5 Users
1 Reactions
(@markyuill)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hello Everyone… Splendide washer….I am getting blinking lights with an F05 message- can anyone tell me what’s going on and how to fix it?

Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

Hope this helps...

http://www.splendide.com/service/TRAINMAN_Diagnosis.PDF

2015 Redwood 38RL
2016 Ford F-350 CC KR DRW 6.7 Powerstroke

ReplyQuote
(@markyuill)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@iceman1777 Thank you I will keep this information handy… But now I wonder how to fix it? Will this require a trip to an RV repair shop?

ReplyQuote
ROG - Paul
(@rog-paul)
Estimable Member Admin

@markyuill I don't know what your warranty status is, but if it was me I would:

1. Try to fix it myself. I think there is a filter on the front that catches things like coins, lint, hair, etc. that you should be able to clean out. If that didn't work, then

2. Call an appliance repair guy, then call mobile RV tech.

Taking it to a dealer would be my very last resort. You'll be on their waiting list to get it in, then on the list for when they get to it, and all those times will slip.

Even if it was under warranty, I would just pay for a service call. But we fulltime, and would never be displaced from our rig for an item like this. We would probably use a laundromat until we could get someone to work on it. Just my thought.

ReplyQuote
Michelle
(@mhs4771)

How much have you used the washer?  Ours worked the first couple of time and then gave a fault code for problem draining.  
First pulled the very bottom front panel and removed the port in the lower right corner (used to catch coins and other items to keep them from the pump), ours was clear, turned out the Factory twisted the drain hose from the back cause a restriction and not allowing complete draining.  Straightened and been fine now for almost 7 years.

Michelle & Ann
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top

ReplyQuote
(@ford-truck-guy)

ReplyQuote
Share: