Membership Chairman?

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I received a membership card that doen't belong to me. It was the correct address, but wrong name and membership number. I emailed contact Us and the President, but I haven't heard whom I should contact. Can someone give me the name of who mails these cards and letters out?

Thanks so much,

Karen Hicks

Posted : April 5, 2017 7:26 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I got your envelope. It is addressed to you but sent to my address. If you will PM me your correct address I will forward it to you. Not sure who's you have as I got mine several weeks ago.

Posted : April 6, 2017 6:52 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Thanks! I just sent you an email with my information. 🙂

Posted : April 6, 2017 7:19 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

We are sorry for the confusion, I will see what can be done to get this all rectified.

Grumpa523 - Thank you for forwarding the envelope to Karen and Ben..

Joe

Posted : April 6, 2017 9:30 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Karen,

We apologise for the error. Elliott sends out the new cards, but his member list of names and addresses got out of sync. He is checking and trying to align names, with correct numbers and addresses. Will also check into the links you emailed, as I did not receive your note.

Grumpa523 - thanks for your assistance.

If others experience a similar problem please email me at president@redwoodrvowners.com

Posted : April 6, 2017 10:04 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I just emailed Lee Manne and asked for his address, so I can send him his packet.

Thanks everyone!
Karen

Posted : April 6, 2017 10:26 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

As Andy said, we (I) have a glitch in the sync of our database. I've been reviewing it and will be correcting it ASAP. When you are traveling as we are, it takes a little longer. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Posted : April 6, 2017 2:11 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

If anyone else has received a membership packet addressed to you but with an incorrect name, please PM me. :woohoo:

Elliott

Posted : April 6, 2017 3:26 PM
Share: