Notifications
Clear all

New member here.

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
(@pjs013fb)
Topic starter

My name is John Pul. I just recently purchased a 2013RW36FB. The previous owner reccomended this site, so I took his advice. Today is the first day navigating the site and I found this forum  so I thought I should introduce myself.

We live in Southwestern Ontario about 50 miles east of Detroit. We spend a fair bit of the summer in a campground on the St.Clair River across and just north of Marine City. 

We have been retired for quite a while, me for 12 years and my wife for 15. We're just getting the RV ready for some camping this season and I will likely be asking some questions on some of the forums.  

regards, John

Posted : May 25, 2020 3:18 AM
(@alan0043)

Hello John,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy this group of people. Please don't be afraid to post your questions about your trailer. At some point we all have a question or two about are trailers.  😉 

Welcome again,
Al

Posted : May 25, 2020 3:39 AM
(@steve_gina)

Welcome from a fellow south western Ontario Redwood owner - Brantford area.

Posted : May 25, 2020 7:28 AM
(@shane-wood)

Posted by: @pjs013fb

My name is John Pul. I just recently purchased a 2013RW36FB. The previous owner reccomended this site, so I took his advice. Today is the first day navigating the site and I found this forum  so I thought I should introduce myself.

We live in Southwestern Ontario about 50 miles east of Detroit. We spend a fair bit of the summer in a campground on the St.Clair River across and just north of Marine City. 

We have been retired for quite a while, me for 12 years and my wife for 15. We're just getting the RV ready for some camping this season and I will likely be asking some questions on some of the forums.  

regards, John

Welcome John

There are a great number of owners here with tons of knowledge that will be happy to help you with any questions you may have

Posted : June 18, 2020 6:39 PM
(@ford-truck-guy)

Welcome John, 

Like stated above, there is a wealth of knowledge from a bunch of great people on this site..

Joe

Posted : June 19, 2020 3:46 AM
(@broncos)

Hi, my name is Farrell,and I"m looking forward to asking question and getting answers from other owners. I'm hopeful that sometime I'll be able to also answer questions that  owners have as well.

Posted : June 19, 2020 5:21 PM
Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

Welcome, John and Farrell, to ROG. Glad to have you as part of the Redwood Owners Group. You will find a wealth of resources here that are archived in previous posts and the technical library, plus there is active discussion on the ROG Facebook page as well.

2015 Redwood 38RL
2016 Ford F-350 CC KR DRW 6.7 Powerstroke

Posted : June 20, 2020 10:26 AM
Share: