Clear all

National Rally - What day are you coming in on

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi Everyone,

I was curious to know what day are you coming in on ? This will be my first Redwood rally. Do most people come in on Sat. July 13th or Sunday the 14th the first day of the rally ? I don't want to miss anything at the rally.

Thanks for any input,
Al

Posted : July 8, 2019 11:50 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

WE (Tony and Marti) will be arriving some time mid day Saturday the 13th. Hope to see everyone. We are signed up for the bike ride for Sunday.

Posted : July 8, 2019 11:56 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

Welcome to your first rally, my wife Kim and I will be arriving mid day Saturday. This is our third rally, and we are located west of Indy, I hope you will enjoy the area, I know you will love the rally and other owners. It is a great group.
What I think many do is lengthen their time after the first rally to explore the Amish community’s available in the area. Take a horse and buggy tour of a real Amish farm and way of life. Several in the group might not like it but it is truly a way of life in many states in the US.
Look forward to meeting you. Get ready for a good time.

Posted : July 8, 2019 2:09 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

Hi Everyone,

I was curious to know what day are you coming in on ? This will be my first Redwood rally. Do most people come in on Sat. July 13th or Sunday the 14th the first day of the rally ? I don't want to miss anything at the rally.

Thanks for any input,
Al

Al,
About 85% of the people will come in on Saturday and Sunday. We have 5 here already today. I don't remember when you are coming in. Personally, I don't think you can come in too early--but our first real official event is registration and volunteer training on Saturday morning with a Brewery Tour Saturday afternoon for everyone that is interested.

Posted : July 8, 2019 2:39 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

We're presently in Central New York getting ready for the New York State Good Sam Rally this weekend. We're Assistant Directors, so we'll be here until Sunday, travel to our Overnite spot on Sunday afternoon, then on to Shipshewana by mid-afternoon Monday.
Our Friends, the New York Directors (the Sykes) won't make the Rally until Tuesday afternoon.

Regards,

Michelle & Ann Sullivan

Posted : July 8, 2019 4:36 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

We are currently at Higgins Lake SP in Michigan, will travel down to Shipshewana CG / Rally on Sunday, have early AM appointment at MorRyde Monday morning for IS inspection and Alignment 🙁

Posted : July 10, 2019 6:37 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

Debbie and I will be arriving on Sunday... traveling from Dallas,Texas area. This will be our fifth rally.

Posted : July 10, 2019 4:32 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

Patty & I (Ken) will be arriving tomorrow, Thursday. We were hoping for a visit to Morryde tomorrow but was delayed to the 25th. Our 2nd Rally....looking forward to it!

Posted : July 10, 2019 9:34 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

We're in Amboy, IL now (Friday night) and plan on being in Shipshewana by noon tomorrow (Saturday). I think you will really enjoy the rally (our 2nd) and meeting fellow RW owners is icing on the cake!
Paul & Tracy

Posted : July 12, 2019 7:11 PM
Share: