Rally

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

We see the dates for the rally are from July 14th to the 21st. Are there going to be activities on Monday the 15th? We need to decide what day we need to be in the campground.

Posted : January 28, 2019 11:53 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Good question...
Last year we had some fun social activities on Saturday and Sunday. We also did a MORryde tour on Monday or Tuesday. I do not have that final day confirmed. I would expect to have some fun stuff happening for the 1st few days before the sessions start. Sessions either starting Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am working on having a driving course available Monday or Tuesday.

Posted : January 28, 2019 3:27 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Lisa, when will the signup for the morryde tour be out? I would definitely want to go as we are having their IS system put on right after the rally is over. Also, do you invite the vendors? I am looking at a swivel wheel trailer for behind the 5th wheel and I think anyone who has a motorcycle, scooter, or etc might be interested. Their website is cruiserlift.com.

Posted : January 28, 2019 7:27 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Dennis.
I am expecting to have the MORryde tour confirmed in the next couple weeks. I'll put a note on both the website and also Facebook every time I put up a Sign Up sheet. Thank you for checking.

GREAT idea on the Cruiserlift.com I will contact them today. Any other vendor ideas?

Posted : January 28, 2019 7:55 PM
Share: