Rally sales flyers

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Last year there were flyers from Mor-Ryde and lippert. Aren't they offering any "Specials" this year?

Posted : June 12, 2017 7:58 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I reached out to Vaughan ( Piper Guy ) and asked him, he is just getting done selling his stick and brick, going full time, and setting up shop in upstate NY to be a captain on a tour boat for the summer. I am sure as soon as he has a second to update , he will !

Posted : June 12, 2017 8:24 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I just spoke to Vaughan, he has verified that there WILL BE discounts offered again this year from MorRyde and Lippert. He said that there will be stuffers in the registration packets..

Perhaps we can get them posted here ahead of time like last year to check out pricing..

ps, on a side note, I upgraded to the Flex Air last year, I got the SAME price with no tax or shipping from E Trailer online that Lippert was advertising as their " Special Rally Pricing ! " $ 1,099.00

Posted : June 12, 2017 9:49 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Vaughan is just finalising some details and will have info posted in a couple of days. Apologies for the delay, but as Joe mentioned he has been busy the past few weeks.

Posted : June 12, 2017 2:58 PM
Share: