3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Many months ago the Board created an objective to post the Board Minutes and Financial Reports, which would be accessible to Paid ROG members for their review. It isn't something we can do easily, so we have opted for an alternative work-around.

Effective immediately, any Paid Member, in good standing, may submit an email request for copies of the Minutes or Financials back to the previous AGM. Please forward any request to president@redwoodrvowners.com

I also remind everyone that the entire Board is comprised of volunteers, as we have no paid staff. Therefore, please allow us a few days to respond and action any requests.

Posted : August 1, 2018 9:54 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Thank you Andy for making this available. I know it was a goal for the organization to be as transparent as possible with its' members.

Do you think it would be possible to post the written annual President's Report on the website for those of us that did not get to attend the AGM? Thanks.

Posted : August 11, 2018 10:06 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Shelley - thanks for the reminder, something else I forgot to upload. Rather then playing around in the back end, I added it as an attachment to a new post in the Rally section.

Posted : August 13, 2018 10:30 AM
Share: