2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Ladies & Gentlemen,

A number of months ago, one of the members inquired regarding the possibility of introducing a lifetime membership option. I am pleased to advise that we have discussed this and are pleased to introduce a new membership option.

Lifetime Membership Option

- Effective immediately, the Board of Directors is pleased to add an additional option to the existing 1 and 2-year membership terms.
- We will have up to 25 lifetime memberships available, which is about 10% of the membership.
- The rate will be 10 times the annual (1-year) rate, for a total of $150.00 However, as many owners have recently renewed, credit will be provided for any full year(s) left outstanding on an existing membership. No credit for memberships with less than 1 year remaining.
- In recognition of the service provided by past and current Board members and rally managers, we will provide those volunteers with the option to sign up. That option is available for 2 weeks. All remaining lifetime memberships will then be available on a first come basis.

If you are interested in a lifetime membership, please send a request to president@redwoodrvowners.com I will compile a list of interested members, in the order which they were received.

Posted : May 10, 2019 9:44 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Thanks to everyone that has responded. Within the first day I received 10 applications.

Posted : May 11, 2019 6:05 PM
Share: