KenA
(@kena)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Dear Santa,

Before you judge me, I can explain.....

KenA

=====

Seriously, if I can could have 1 Christmas wish it would be to be able to upgrade my Norcold Ultraline 1210 to the Norcold Polarmax 2118.

I full 50% increase in capacity, 12ft^3 vs. 18.3ft^3.

Hoping Redwood will seriously consider putting this as the standard camping fridge into future models.

Ken & Gizzi
Ford 2015 F350 DRW
--
"My Redwood; Go anywhere and always be at home."
"The trouble with trouble is it starts as fun"

"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been" - Wayne Gretzky

Posted : November 21, 2016 2:29 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

Ken ,

I thought this site was a "JUDGE FREE ZONE".. 🙂 If we didn't judge on the hot tube issue , this would never cross our minds!

Posted : November 21, 2016 8:33 AM
(@Anonymous)

I would have thought the 18 cf would have been a good optional alternative to residential 20 cf in the redesign. I think that is how some of the Keystones are offered now.

Posted : November 22, 2016 1:03 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

Assuming the freezer gets cold enough to freeze ice cream. We could never get our 12 cu ft Nevercold to do that. My Samsung now does that quite well.

Posted : November 22, 2016 4:38 PM
(@Anonymous)

In fact Christian told me the 18cf Norcold was in the plan for Redwood 2017 - certainly they wouldn't scrap that idea after the fact??

Posted : November 22, 2016 9:56 PM
KenA
 KenA
(@kena)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I originally had a big problem with our Norcold 12 cu ft from the factory freezing even ice cubes. Turned out it was not properly installed and the hot air was vented back around the freezer and into the coach rather than outside.

After properly isolating the hot exhaust air it works very well now but took a Norcold tech at the 2015 National Rally to figure that out for me.

Ken & Gizzi
Ford 2015 F350 DRW
--
"My Redwood; Go anywhere and always be at home."
"The trouble with trouble is it starts as fun"

"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been" - Wayne Gretzky

Posted : November 23, 2016 1:09 AM
Share: