6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
ROG - Paul
(@rog-paul)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

From a FB user:

When opening and or closing my slide outs and sometimes just using the auto level they shut off, them a few seconds later I can continue. I see several posts about this possibly being the online fuse/circuit breaker and needing to upgrade it to a 80 amp instead of the 50 amp? Do any of y’all have pics of the 80 amp? I can’t find a 80 amp that is the same style?

Posted : February 5, 2020 10:08 AM
(@ford-truck-guy)

I had the same issue, this is what I did with mine.. - https://www.grainger.com/product/BUSSMANN-CB185-Series-Automotive-Circuit-6CHZ8

My issue was resolved.....

Posted : February 5, 2020 3:53 PM
Michelle
(@mhs4771)

If you search on Amazon you can find that Breaker for less than half that price.

Michelle & Ann
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top

Posted : February 6, 2020 1:38 PM
(@ford-truck-guy)

Posted by: @mhs4771

If you search on Amazon you can find that Breaker for less than half that price.

Agree, I didn't pay that price either, I just wanted to show the style.We place a lot of orders with Grainger at work and get a substantial discount. We placed a lot of stuff on 1 order and I just added this along with the other stuff.

Posted : February 6, 2020 3:44 PM
Michelle
(@mhs4771)

No problem Joe, I had both Grainger and McMater-Carr on my shelf when working.  Both great sources of info and parts.

Michelle & Ann
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top

Posted : February 6, 2020 5:44 PM
(@ford-truck-guy)

Posted by: @mhs4771

No problem Joe, I had both Grainger and McMater-Carr on my shelf when working.  Both great sources of info and parts.

I like McMaster Carr pricing better, I like the idea that IF I order before 11:00Am, I will PROBABLY get it by 4:00 pm that same day... 

And you right, They BOTH have a nice place in the business world.. ALTHOUGH if you have time and resources, you will most probably find anything you need cheaper online elsewhere..

Posted : February 7, 2020 10:49 AM
Share: