Notifications
Clear all

New Redwood Owners

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@ford-truck-guy)
Topic starter  

Well, my just helped my brother in law and sister in law purchase their first Redwood....  They were able to find a slightly used 2016 39MB with some real nice options included..The paint is pristine ( black/Tan) and the inside is slightly used... some of the options include dishwasher, line pad, Induction cook top, 3rd ac with EMS, 2nd uniguard awning, Morryde pin box .  The running gear has not been upgraded and that will happen 1st on his list. 

The old owner had a lifetime full warranty (Not Transferable)  on it and he had to take it to the dealer every year for a fee and have the full point inspection done, the last one was October 2022.

The old owners were motivated to sell as they just took delivery of their new toy hauler and wanted ti get rid of it... picked it up VERY REASONABLE... 

ROG - Paul
(@rog-paul)
Estimable Member Admin

Sounds great Joe! We would welcome them in to ROG, and encourage them at some time to join us at the Rally!

ReplyQuote
(@ford-truck-guy)
Topic starter  

@rog-paul 

Paul, that topic was already discussed ! ! 

ReplyQuote
ROG - Paul
(@rog-paul)
Estimable Member Admin

I figured as much! Be sure and give them my contact info if I can be of any help.

ReplyQuote
(@ford-truck-guy)
Topic starter  

@rog-paul 

Thanks Paul... Perhaps my sister in law can convince my wife to get out there next year. !!!

ReplyQuote
Share: