Slideout cabling

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
 DPD1
(@dpd1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

My passenger slide cables on my 2018 340rl hang way down almost touching the road when the slide is put in. Does anyone know or possibly look at their passenger slide cables to give me some kind of clue as to what may have come off of mine to cause this. I have tried to tie them up but I'm concerned they will get tangled up on something.......I appreciate any help....

webberwj
(@webberwj)
Eminent Member

Wow!  This doesn't sound good ... just to get some additional info, is this a hydraulic slide with the cables underneath that hold electric wires, or is this a cable slide?  A picture would be very helpful if able!  jeffwendywebber@yahoo.com or (505) 917-5365 if you need to email or txt me ...

ReplyQuote
(@borkfarm)

@webberwj agree, our 3401-2019 only has cable slides in bedroom. It did operate a few cycles with one broken cable but after that I was pushing it in off the top of a picnic table!!

ReplyQuote
(@masterchief)

Posted by: @dpd1

My passenger slide cables on my 2018 340rl hang way down almost touching the road when the slide is put in. Does anyone know or possibly look at their passenger slide cables to give me some kind of clue as to what may have come off of mine to cause this. I have tried to tie them up but I'm concerned they will get tangled up on something.......I appreciate any help....

ReplyQuote
(@sightseer1953)

@masterchief on our 2018 3401rl the only cables are on the bedroom slide, the are no cables on the lower slides

ReplyQuote
 DPD1
(@dpd1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@webberwj It is the passenger hydraulic slide and the cables are all the way to the rear of the slide. It's tough to get a picture but I think i'm going to tie them up until I get to the rally.

ReplyQuote
Share: