Replacement Furniture Dealers in Indiana

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@thewehrs)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Morning fellow Redwooders. 
My wife and I are in northern Indiana and would like to start looking into furniture replacement options. 
I know Paul and your wife did some shopping in the past. Can you or anyone else recommend businesses in the northern Indiana area?  
Thanks in advance for your help. 

Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

Hi Alan, hope you and Kim are well. 

We bought our sleeper sofa and two recliners from Lambright’s in Topeka, about 5 miles from the Shipshewana campground. 1 year of fulltime use and we are very pleased. 

https://www.indianawoodcrafters.com/niwa/members/lambright-comfort-chairs/

2015 Redwood 38RL
2016 Ford F-350 CC KR DRW 6.7 Powerstroke

ReplyQuote
Michelle
(@mhs4771)

We have a sofa, two recliners, and end tables on order with Lambright.  Plans were to pick them up before the Rally.  So now we're making a trip out towards the end of July to pick them up, then on up to Michigan to Algonac State Park on the St. Clair River.  Were planing on crossing Canada as the shortest route home, but doen't look like that will happen.

Michelle & Ann
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top

ReplyQuote
(@thewehrs)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@iceman1777
that is where Kim is looking to shop. Thank you for your response. Be safe and enjoy the life God has before us. 

ReplyQuote
(@thewehrs)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@mhs4771

thanks for the reply. Hope you both are healthy and enjoying you rv life. We are headed there to shop, hope you enjoy your new furniture. God Blessings in your travels. 

ReplyQuote
(@oriana)

Another vote for Lambrights - we bought 2 recliners in 2014 and an end table in 2016. Still look like new.

ReplyQuote
(@thewehrs)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@oriana

thanks for your reply. I have been without cell service for a few days. Going back into no service rest of the week. Be safe and enjoy life. 

ReplyQuote
Share: