membership

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Under manage membership it allows to renew for one year, but I want to do the 2 year. Doesn't work for me on my phone or computer, what am I missing?

Posted : June 7, 2018 6:37 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

This is another system issue that we have been unable to determine what is causing it and therefore have been unable to fix.

I developed a work around. Please renew for the single year, then go to "Support the ROG" and make a $20 dollar donation. I advise the Treasurer, so funds are correctly applied then I update your expiry date for an additional year.

Hope this works for you. Any issues or questions, please email me at president@redwoodrvowners.com

Posted : June 7, 2018 11:33 PM
(@elliottandvicky)

Last year I renewed and when I went to renew this year, I saw I was no longer a Charter Member CM#5 - WHY?.  Today I received a reminder that I not paid this year but have an email receipt for payment dated dated July 10, 2021.  What is up?

Posted : July 21, 2021 5:32 PM
Paul Bridges
(@iceman1777)

@elliottandvicky Elliott, I sent you an email this morning. Our system has a hiccup - when I corrected your renewal this year to a Charter membership, the database still showed your Regular membership from last year and that's what your reminder was for. Sorry for the confusion - you are in good standing as a Charter member. Our membership database is far better than we've had in the past, but it is not fool proof or flawless!

Paul

2015 Redwood 38RL
2016 Ford F-350 CC KR DRW 6.7 Powerstroke

Posted : July 22, 2021 11:22 AM
Share: