Upgrading or Renewing by check

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Please supply the address to send a check, cash or money order for first timers and renewals. Thanks!

Posted : April 13, 2017 8:56 PM
KenA
 KenA
(@kena)
Honorable Member

GipC,

When you go to Manage Membership in the User Menu and upgrade or renew your membership and then select Offline payment it will provide you with the receipt and mailing instructions for mailing in a check.

Ken & Gizzi
Ford 2015 F350 DRW
--
"My Redwood; Go anywhere and always be at home."
"The trouble with trouble is it starts as fun"

"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been" - Wayne Gretzky

Posted : April 13, 2017 8:59 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

It's at the bottom of most pages on the website:

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536

Posted : April 13, 2017 10:36 PM
KenA
 KenA
(@kena)
Honorable Member

Please make sure to include the receipt provided with the online renewal when you select "offline" payment, so we know what account to credit the payment to.

Don't send a check with out first renewing online then selecting "offline payment" and allow 2 weeks for processing. Many of us managing the owners group are full timers and we need time for the snail mail to catch up to us.

Thanks.....

Ken & Gizzi
Ford 2015 F350 DRW
--
"My Redwood; Go anywhere and always be at home."
"The trouble with trouble is it starts as fun"

"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been" - Wayne Gretzky

Posted : April 13, 2017 11:32 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Please make sure to include the receipt provided with the online renewal when you select "offline" payment, so we know what account to credit the payment to.

Don't send a check with out first renewing online then selecting "offline payment" and allow 2 weeks for processing. Many of us managing the owners group are full timers and we need time for the snail mail to catch up to us.

Thanks.....

A printed receipt is really important. I have gotten several payments with NO information, having personal contact information and exactly what the payment is for is very helpful. I am currently getting payments for memberships, Rally Registrations and donations.

I would say the minimum time for a check payment processing is 2 weeks--it can take longer in some cases. Full timing definitely effects mail delivery.

Lisa Price
ROG Treasurer

Posted : April 16, 2017 9:18 PM
Share: