(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Posted : April 20, 2019 1:45 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Joe

I am so sorry and sick at heart for your tragedy. Glad you're ok, but your baby's pictures makes me sick to my stomach. Just know you have your Redwood community's best wishes to get through this.

Posted : April 20, 2019 2:06 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Sorry to see this Joe. Glad no one was hurt

Posted : April 20, 2019 2:40 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

So sorry for your loss Joe. Surely it’s insured properly and you will be in a replacement soon. Glad no one was hurt.

Posted : April 20, 2019 3:49 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Full replacement on the coverage... Just had received such a great deal on this one, not sure that deal will happen again....

I did NOT meet the dealer till the day I signed the papers and drove off with the RW

Posted : April 20, 2019 5:06 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

The BIGGEST issue is.... we loved our RW we walk in every RV show and walk out saying how much we love our Redwood.... AND we wanted another slide in side... Not sure what year they stopped making them ...

Posted : April 20, 2019 5:08 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

So sorry for your loss Joe! You put a lot of work and time into it. At least no one was hurt!!! Full coverage will pay off this time but it's not fun to start over when not planned at this time of year.
Maybe I need to get in touch with your insurance company and buy it back. I could really have fun changing my FL around. Would be the first FL slide in slide

Steve

Posted : April 20, 2019 5:58 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Steve.... You would have to tow it ,,, I wont touch it now..... too dirty for my truck ! :sick:

Posted : April 20, 2019 7:44 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Joe
The more I think about this it really sucks
Hopefully you can find a very gently used replacement as the new ones do not compare
Which is a shame initself

Posted : April 20, 2019 9:38 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Sorry for your loss.....where were you?

Posted : April 20, 2019 9:40 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

We sorry for the lost, Glad all is ok, and you have good insurance.

Posted : April 20, 2019 10:25 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Shane, the RW is in my driveway, behind the house.. And as far as the RW replacement goes.... It does not look good.... There are a few things working against us-
exterior colors-My wife does not like any of them
Floorplans - there is not one she likes

bear in mind we are still hurting from the initial sting.... It may change after that subsides some..

Posted : April 20, 2019 10:50 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

I feel your pain remember there is always a light at the end of the tunnel

Posted : April 20, 2019 10:57 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

well.... about 1:00 am she says to me..... hey, I found this Redwood that is really nice, It"s a 19 with Sterling Paint ( newer version of our paint Black and Silver) and it is a 3991RD.... Is a good looking layout.

Now we need Insurance to come out and tell us what we get... THEN we need to see how to make the difference happen.... I fear that with our additions, we will not get close to it... She has already said that she will bot go with a trailer until it has IS AND DISCS...

Posted : April 21, 2019 8:01 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: