Light Switch labels

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

While cleaning and sorting all the "stuff" in the coach (amazing how much it accumulates while fulltime) I found a packet of the Light switch labels that I made up in past years when we came to the Rallys.

These are peel and stick labels for all the switches that have 2 or more in the panel. I got tired very quickly of hitting one switch after another to find the light I wanted. LOL At the time I owned a Sign and Graphics company so made these up.

Disclaimer ~ these are, as they say in the car world ~ NOS, New Old Stock. I also no longer own the company so when they're gone - they're gone. They were accurate for the models of Redwood through 2016 model year. The FL may or may not be accurate even that far as the model changed frequently. If you have an FL, I'll send you one, but understand that all the labels may not be right.

If you would like a set, there is no charge. Simply send me a PM with your name and mailing address and I'll send you a set. Quantities are limited so first come first served.

Here's what I have ~

36RL 36FB 36FL (only have 3 ) 38GK 38RL 39MB

Have a great day !!

Posted : March 28, 2019 12:18 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

For anyone THINKING about this, Vaughan made me a set a few years back and WOW ! It certainly is great hitting the proper switch every time...

AND . . they look like they were made specifically for the coach... pleasing to the eye..

Posted : March 28, 2019 2:05 PM
(@Anonymous)

Here is what they looked like on our 36RL! Thanks again Vaughan - those labels ended a lot of confusion in the day!

Posted : March 29, 2019 12:03 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Patti and I want to thank you very much for taking the time and effort to send out the light switch labels.

Carl and Patti Saucier

Posted : April 18, 2019 10:58 PM
Share: