Alternative to laying under your rig in the dirt

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Having spent the past week working on electrical issues under my rig, I discovered the white folding tables a lot of us use for outdoor entertaining make a perfect platform to lay on when you have to crawl under your rig for repairs or maintenance. Fold it out and lock it and leave legs folded up. You can slide it in where ever you need it.

Works great.

Posted : October 15, 2018 10:14 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Having spent the past week working on electrical issues under my rig, I discovered the white folding tables a lot of us use for outdoor entertaining make a perfect platform to lay on when you have to crawl under your rig for repairs or maintenance. Fold it out and lock it and leave legs folded up. You can slide it in where ever you need it.

Works great.

I like it!

We also have an old "cot" (just in case). I use that pad a lot of time to crawl under there. If its a big job requiring me to pull down the Corplast, I simply use a large tarp I have folded up in the belly of the beast.

Posted : October 16, 2018 5:24 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Found that a couple of YOGA mats are easy to store and can be positioned where needed, cheap and easy to clean, use with the tarp and no lost screws and padded to boot.

Posted : October 16, 2018 5:28 PM
Share: