Water Filter Cartridge Part Number??

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Hi everyone. Does anyone know what the part number is for the filter cartridge for the garage water filter? Nothing is listed in my owners manual and there is no part number on the filter housing. The only thing on the housing is PENTEK. There are various Pentek filter cartridges on Amazon so I'm not sure what fits. I haven't pulled the cartridge yet but may need to do that to correctly identify it but was hoping a forum member might know

Posted : July 25, 2018 1:34 PM
Danny_and_Linda
(@danny_and_linda)
Prominent Member

Any of the 10" (if I recall they're 10") cartridges will work, I buy them at Walmart. You can use sediment, charcoal or whatever type cartridges you choose. If you use the charcoal be sure to run a faucet for a bit before using the water to drink or cook with as it will run black for a few seconds.

Travelin' Texans
Former '13 FB owner
Currently rvless!!

Posted : July 25, 2018 4:18 PM
(@Anonymous)

Hi PR,

The following is the number on my water filter. Pentek C1, carbon-impregnated cellulose, 5 micron.

Posted : September 14, 2018 12:40 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Omni Filters
T01 Carbon - taste & odor
RS1 Pleated - sediment
RS2 String - sediment
I've replaced my on-board filter housing with an Omni U25 with the clear housing.

Posted : September 14, 2018 3:16 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

If your rig is new or fairly new, you might want to check to see if it even has a filter in it. After living in ours for six months, I decided it was time to replace the filter and when I opened the canister, there was no filter in it.

Posted : September 22, 2018 2:28 PM
Share: