New Tire/Wheel Vendor

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

We have a new tire and wheel vendor at the rally. TrailerSetGo.com.

They carry Sailun and Goodyear tires, among others, and are offering a 20% discount on prices through the end of July. Website advertises free shipping and prices are very competitive.

They are located in Elkhart, IN, and after placing my order over the phone at 8:30 am the tires were delivered to my site, mounted, balanced and filled with Nitrogen at 10:00 am. Installation is extra.

Posted : July 16, 2019 1:36 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

To add to Pauls post: If you have ever ordered tires and/or wheels from Trailer Tires and Wheels, these folks have taken over that business and doing business as "Trailer Set Go".

Posted : July 16, 2019 8:33 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

BOY, I wish I knew that earlier.....

When I was replacing the totaled "16" I was looking for TTW as my last set of 17.5's was purchased from them and Scott was awesome to deal with.... I ended up at Recstuff.com. for these and they were good.

When I got the set from Scott, I installed them and the next day 1 was flat...He shipped a whole assembly next day air, early AM for me to replace. once it was on, I just had to ship the bad one back to him any way best for me collect..
he emailed me a few week later, it was a bad stem hole...no stems would seat properly

Posted : July 17, 2019 7:59 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Just and FYI: Trailer.Set.Go is a Retail outlet for Treadittires, one of the major suppliers to the RV industry.

Posted : July 17, 2019 4:29 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)
Topic starter

Another FYI
Ron Russell's old company Performance Trailer Braking still has tire and tire and wheel combos listed for sale on their website. I haven't priced them yet, but when Ron was still involved, I ordered new Tredit wheels and Goodyear G114's and the prices were lower than I found elsewhere. Check them out.

Posted : July 17, 2019 10:08 PM
Share: