Clear all

Hydraulic Slides

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi Everyone,

I have a question or too about hydraulic slides. To get the slides out it take any where from 8 to 10 times on the control panel before the slide are all the way out into position. You need to remove your finger from the control panel wait about 2 seconds and press the button again. You need to this 8 to 10 times. This is for both direction, in or out. It doesn't make any difference what the temperature is. 2019 model 3401. Any ideas ?

Thank you for any input,
Al

Posted : April 17, 2019 1:42 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

Someone else will know better, but isn’t there a circuit breaker in the battery compartment that can cause this problem? I’ve never had the issue but others have.

Posted : April 17, 2019 11:34 PM
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Someone else will know better, but isn’t there a circuit breaker in the battery compartment that can cause this problem? I’ve never had the issue but others have.

Thank you Paul for the tip.

Do you think it is a thermo circuit breaker or is it a problem of the amps being to high ? Is the circuit breaker to small or is the wires going to the circuit breaker to small ?

I hope some people that had is problem will make a comment.

Please keep the info coming,
Al

Posted : April 18, 2019 10:35 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

I have not had this problem, but it has been extensively reported on both forums. Possible causes:
1. Low or failing batteries
2. Loose electrical connections on the battery terminals, solenoid terminals, and/or 12V bus terminals.
3. Marginal circuit breaker. Document from Lippert may help.

Posted : April 18, 2019 12:47 PM
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I have not had this problem, but it has been extensively reported on both forums. Possible causes:
1. Low or failing batteries
2. Loose electrical connections on the battery terminals, solenoid terminals, and/or 12V bus terminals.
3. Marginal circuit breaker. Document from Lippert may help.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the tips. I know the batteries are good because they are less then a year old. Also the batteries have a full charge. The battery cables have a good connection because I have recently reinstalled the batteries from winter storage. Plus I was also plugged into shore power when I was using the rooming the slides.

Please keep the comments coming,
Al

Posted : April 20, 2019 9:22 AM
Share: