Clear all

Remote Display Location

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for suggestions where to mount some remote displays. I have a hard wired surge protection in the trailer. I have a remote display for the surge protection I would like to install in the trailer and I also have a remote display for the inverter that needs to be mounted. I am not sure where to mount these remote displays. Looking for ideas where to mount the displays. Both displays do not needed to be mounted in the same place. Does anyone have pictures of there remote displays ? I also understand I might need to remove some of the ceiling in the storage area to help run any wires. The inverter in the trailer is all most impossible to see if the inverter is on or not. That is one main reason for the remote display for it.

Looking for lots of ideas or locations,
Al

Posted : July 30, 2019 11:40 AM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

I would mount them in your control panel where your tank sensors and awning switches are if it were mine
Disregard if all your controls are on a tablet

Posted : July 30, 2019 2:40 PM
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi Shane,

The trailer does have the In-Command system. There is no room in a cabinet that I can find. Right now I am having a tough time finding a route to run the wires. The trailer structure is blocking the way. The structure that I am talking about, is the one that holds up the bedroom floor. What side of the trailer is most of the wires in the battery box area running to the controls or the In Command system ? Drivers side or passenger side ? Maybe I could keep most of the wires together.

Al

Posted : July 31, 2019 8:16 AM
Share: